Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
The selected candidate for this position will independently define, execute, &
implement global marketing strategies designed to drive and achieve growth
expectations for designated product lines within a specific strategic business
• Drive portfolio management; develop product pipeline and roadmap for the
designated product line(s).
• Manage designated product line(s) lifecycle globally; Identify gaps and
opportunities applicable either globally or regionally (NA, EMEA, AJLA)
specific as appropriate.
• Drive new idea process through relationships with global Key Opinion Leaders
(KOLs) and advisory boards – Global Voice of Customer (VOC).
• Lead product gating process for designated product line(s) through Gate 4
and guide regional product management teams through Gate 5.
• Research and develop global strategic business plans for markets,
technologies, sales channels and execute strategy; guides implementation
• Develop global content for training, education, and collateral.
• Develop operational initiatives to improve cost, product efficiencies and
• Manage global product positioning, reimbursement issues and ASP.
• Manage the performance, workflow, & talent development of assigned North
America product management staff responsible for day to day management of
designated product line(s) issues, programs and sales support in the field.
• Oversee development of NA tactical plans for the product introduction and
work with Sales to implement plans. Guide demand planning and work with
regulatory on local registration.
• Develop and maintain operating plan and budget for assigned product line(s).
• Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, all Company
policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager