Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition Number 12-0125
Post Date 12/27/2012
Title Performance Testing Engineer
City Rolling Meadows
Part Time No
Description About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 company offering a diverse range of financial services and solutions. With a strong focus on four core business areas - life insurance, annuities, retirement plan services, and group protection - our business is built around supporting, preserving, and enhancing our customer's lifestyles and providing better retirement outcomes. Led by over 8,000 employees, Lincoln Financial provides the tools and advice to help individuals take charge of their futures.
As a Performance Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for application performance testing for large, critical development projects. You will design, develop, execute and analyze performance load and stress test initiatives for new projects as well as perform system enhancements across multiple lines of business. Additionally, you will analyze performance results, diagnose performance problems and prepare reports for internal stakeholders.
• Collect and analyze performance and operational requirements/use cases for completeness, accuracy and testability
• Develop performance test estimates, strategy, scripting, test scheduling and execution
• Create reusable/repeatable processes for automated testing
• Experience with the latest performance/load/stress automation techniques
• Engage various stakeholders including the business, development and infrastructure teams during the testing process
• Engage teams to identify, diagnose, recommend and resolve performance issues
• Undergraduate degree of 4+ years of comparable work experience; educational concentration in Computer science, Engineering, MIS is preferred
• 5-7+ years of experience in Information Technology that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
• Educational experience and/or proficiency in: HP Performance Center/Load Runner 11.0 with Web Services and RIA protocols UNIX, J2EE,Oracle, Windows C, C++, VB Script, PERL, Java, JSP, XML
• A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and or exceeding performance expectations
• Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
• Drives performance targets to completion
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of
Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to
recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are
evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.