Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Location: McLeansville, NC
# of openings: 1
LGS Innovations, a leader in government telecommunications and network integration, is seeking an OSP/ISP Engineer for our McLeansville, North Carolina location.
The benefits of working at LGS not only include 4 weeks of vacation and matching 401(k), but the opportunity to become a part of a growing company dedicated to supporting the U.S. Government DoD, Civilian, and Advanced Programs communities. LGS is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent.
* Collaborate with the proposal team to interpret the government documentation, determine the work operations design, materials and labor estimates, and review vendor quotes for compliance with proposal requirements.
* Review and analyze the RFQ design, recommend alternative solutions, and provide an accurate Bill of Materials for the proposal design to the Bids & Proposals Team.
* Conduct verification site surveys, document findings, design a workable solution to ensure it is within the scope and is achievable and produce a final Bill of Materials to comply with the customer’s design criteria.
* Provide OSP/ISP/Power/Grounding design for complex Data Centers and/or Control Facilities.
* Revise initial design based on site engineering installation/design issues.
* Document engineering solutions and provide support to Project Manager on customer status and review presentations.
* Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* Obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job
* 4-6 years related experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of OSP/ISP Engineering analysis and design
* Experience interpreting government RFP’s
* Experience collaborating with cross functional teams
* Working knowledge of the government proposal process
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
Special Knowledge / Certifications:
* Must be willing to travel extensively
* BICSI RCDD Certification, preferred
To apply for this job go to the below link:
LGS Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer