Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world-s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you-ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients- will be heard.
Application Management Services:Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
Information Management: Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Oracle Package Technologies: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (ie Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Edge Products)
SAP Package Technologies: Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products
Emerging Solutions Technologies:Builds new practices that differentiate, complement, and augment our existing offerings in the enterprise application and eCommerce arenas
Systems Integration: Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte''s SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
Technology Strategy & Architecture:Deliver Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world''s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting''s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients'' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world''s leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients'' business issues.
A Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm''s growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Business Development:Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
* Client Management:Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
* Delivery:Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
* People Development:Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Managers in theBusiness Intelligence / Data Warehousing practice are required to have:
* 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* At least 2 years of experience managing large technology engagements
* A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
* A willingness to travel 80 - 100%25%20of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
* Proficient in one or more of major ETL tools such as Informatica, Datastage, SAS and their administration
* Proficient in one or more of major BI Reporting tools such as Business Objects, Hyperion, Cognos, SAS and their administration
* Proficient in one or more of major metadata tools and their administration
* Proficient in one or more of major OLAP tools such as MicroStrategy, Hyperion, Brio, SAS and their administration
* Proficient in one or more of major data modeling tools such as Erwin, Data Architect, Oracle Designer and their administration
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff
* Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
* An advanced degree in the area of specialization
* Experience managing vendor selection and contracts
* Experience providing oversight support to the development team
* Experience leading or validate the proposed business process model and identify strategy for business readiness
* Ability to provide support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture
* Ability to provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse
* Ability oversight support to the design, development and QA teams
* Ability to define areas of improvement to optimize data flowsAbility to identify strategy for data acquisition and archival
As used in this document, -Deloitte- means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers- site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting