Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Executive Team Leader - Clinic Manager (Family Nurse Practitioner) - Charlotte, NC
Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Other Locations: null
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEAD CLINIC
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: ETL-Clinic, Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner
About This Opportunity
Be part of one of the most innovative areas of healthcare today. Deliver high quality medical service at an affordable price-and provide personalized healthcare to Target guests as part of a knowledgeable team.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Lead Clinic, you'll take the lead as you…
• Ensure every patient is provided with excellent quality clinical care in accordance with evidence based medicine and quality assurance programs
• Provide patients with preventive care, e.g., camp and sports exams, immunizations, disease management and healthcare risk screening programs
• Document clinical care efficiently and completely in the Electronic Medical Record
• Supervise day to day operation and ensure that patients' needs are met
• Coach and develop all Clinic team members on knowledge of company tools, core roles and best practices
• Family nurse practitioner or physician assistant (MN only)
• Certification by a nationally recognized certification board
• Current licensure in the state of practice
• Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certification
• American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification (or equivalent)
• Understanding of health insurance: local providers, general plan types, and terminology
• Previous experience in Pediatric or Family Practice
• Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays, long hours) and regular attendance necessary
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
If you are applying for a position with the Target Clinic, any and all references to "Target" refer exclusively to Target Clinic Medical Associates, LLC. In Target Clinic you'll be responsible for running a business, providing guests with superior service and leading a group of talented team members.